Subscribe:

Thursday 3 January 2013

4 Week Weight-Loss Challenge

I came across DietBet on another blog, and really liked the idea behind it. Basically, it is a 4 week challenge to lose 4% body weight. Each competitor "bets" a specified amount, which goes into an accumulative pot. Each week, you weigh-in and submit pictures...so no cheating allowed. At the end of the challenge, everyone who lost 4% of their starting weight wins back a equal portion of the pot. Those that do not lose the weight don't get their money back.

It's similar to a local Biggest Loser challenge that I have participated in, but it is not only the top loser that wins the money. Even better!

I liked the ide so much, in fact, that I started my own challenge. The bet amount is only $20, so it won't cost an arm or a leg!

If you would like to join my challenge, which begins January 7th, go here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment