Subscribe:

Saturday 5 January 2013

Food Journal

So, I bought a little journal yesterday so that I can track what I am eating. I am not going to be all hard-core and count calories or anything like that (yet), but I figure it will keep me honest and I can go through and see the changes that I have made. Already I know what one of my biggest issues will be, besides eating out...and that's breakfast. I don't usually do breakfast. Just one more thing to work on. ~sign~

On a side note, I was proud of myself last night. For almost 3 hours, I fought the urge to go out and buy food. I kept telling myself that it was just a craving, and that I wasn't actually hungry, and therefore didn't need to eat. Eventually, I grabbed a box of crackers out of my cupboard, because they are a lot healthier than what I was craving, and ate a few. Even still, I came so close to giving in, but in the end, I just let my craving fade away until it was gone. One small step for fatties everywhere, one giant leap for Jessica!

0 comments:

Post a Comment